The New Forest is a stunning location that is within anyone’s budget. The heart of the Brockenhurst is a fabulous location for anyone seeking a special venue for that important celebration.
Our wedding package includes exclusive use of the village hall building, including the excellent Forest Hall with its connecting servery and kitchen – perfect for catering for large parties.
With excellent transport links, plentiful car parking and an outside play area to keep the children entertained, why go anywhere else?
The Package includes:
- Exclusive use of the Village Hall building
- Use of the stage and changing rooms
- Use of the kitchens and servery
- Use of the 130 space car park
- Use of all furniture
- Use of crockery, cutlery and glasses
- Use of the Sound and Lighting System. You may play your own music under the Hall’s Performing Rights Society Licence. Please note extra charges will apply if you wish the system to be operated by one of our caretakers on your behalf.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday is £600 a day.
We can offer more.
Other services we can provide:
- Licenced staffed and stocked bar at no cost to you
- Sound and lighting engineer – £12.50 per hour
- Room decoration with items provided by you – £12.50 per hour
- Buffet options
We don’t charge for ‘corkage’ or for using outside caterers.
If you are hiring outside caterers with waiting staff, we have a fully fitted kitchen. There is also plenty of room for a large marquee and / or catering tent.
All breakages to be paid for.
What do I need to consider?
- Room decoration and catering are not included in our charges
- Flowers and linen hire etc are the hirer’s responsibility
- Rates will apply for the whole time the hirer requires the hall. This must include your setting up time (table laying & flower arranging etc) and until the event is cleared away
- If you wish to sell alcohol you will need to obtain the permission from the Hall Management Committee. Ask one of our team for more details
- Please note hot food must not be served in the Exhibition Room
How to book
Booking is easy. In the first instance please contact us:
Telephone 01590 622580
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In person: Highwood Road, Brockenhurst, Hampshire SO42 7RY
We will then contact you to complete your booking.