MUGA Code of Conduct
MUGA Code of Conduct
The MUGA is intended for public use, however, some slots are bookable so please check the timetable posted on the notice board and online at www.brockenhurstvillage.org/MUGA before commencing play.
General Use – Rules
NO SWEARING, NO MUSIC, NO SMOKING, NO ALCOHOL, NO GLASS BOTTLES, NO DOGS, NO FOOD OR CHEWING GUM – KEEP IT CLEAN!
- Closing time – 9 p.m. in the summer (1 April-30 September)
- and 5m. in the winter (1 October – 31 March).
- Please respect our neighbours and do not use the MUGA outside of these hours.
- Do not climb into neighbours’ gardens to retrieve lost balls – request permission from homeowners.
- If required to vacate when a pre-booked timed slot comes up please do so without argument
- Look after the MUGA and report any damage as detailed below
- No vehicles or wheeled apparatus of any kind allowed on the MUGA, including scooters, bicycles and roller skates. Wheelchairs are permitted
- Soft shoes (trainers, tennis shoes or plimsolls) for playing on the artificial surface. Studs and/or blades are strictly prohibited. All footwear must be clean.
- Remove all litter when leaving and place in the bins provided
- DO NOT climb on the goal areas or netting
- Bookings (per session) are for 55 minutes finishing 5 minutes before the hour
- If using a timed slot then a Club Leader/parent/guardian must be present and is responsible for the conduct of his/her members or players and must ensure proper use of the facility by all users – It is strictly forbidden to sub-let the facility
Note for all
- Anyone using the Games Area or surrounding areas does so at their own risk, liability will not be accepted by the BVT for personal injury or the loss or damage of valuables.
- The MUGA may be closed at the discretion of the Committee and for maintenance.
- To contribute to the upkeep of the MUGA please visit the website and following links – www.brockenhurstvillage.org.uk/MUGA
- Report any damage to the YEG Parent helper, by calling this number
07950 714835 or email email@example.com