Brockenhurst & Sway Day Care Centre
Fri, April 26, 2019
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
The Day Centre is an independent self-funding Day Centre run under the auspices of Age Concern Hampshire.
The group, for up to 15 people, who are referred through the local Surgeries, meets every Friday at the Village Hall in Brockenhurst, with various activities, entertainments and outings arranged throughout the year.
The Centre is staffed by a manager, a cook and a team of dedicated volunteers.
What does a typical day look like?
Every day is different, but you can expect it to be like this:
- A wheelchair-accessible minibus will come and pick you up from your house to take you to our day centre. Most Age UKs offer this optional transport service.
- Settle into the centre over a cup of tea and a chat
- Morning activities will begin
- A freshly-prepared hot lunch will be served by our staff
- More activities will be organised for after lunch
- When the day is over, the minibus will drop you back at your house at an agreed time.
Please Contact Helen Barnett for more details 07786 196414, email: email@example.com